While We Are winning a group I race despite suffering from a large ovarian tumor would seemingly serve as the latest of many examples of courage in the Thoroughbred, French officials do not see it that way.
Back at the top of his game, French star Cirrus des Aigles took control early in the Prix d'Ispahan (Fr. I) May 25 at Longchamp and won from comfortably from hard-trying Anodin.
Elite runners Cirrus des Aigles and Olympic Glory make for an exciting clash in a compact field of six for the Prix d'Ispahan (Fr-I) May 25 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Downs Opens 12-Day Meet Sept. 5
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- Viva Lad Steps Up for Presque Isle Mile
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster