Keeneland director of sales Geoffrey Russell called Tuesday's opening session of the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training "a success." But the auction will have to seriously improve upon its first night gross of $7,127,000 in Wednesday's second session to equal or surpass last year's total of $16,637,000.
Most Popular Stories
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning