Grade III-winning Indiana-based stallion Strait of Mewsina sired his foal when a filly was born April 17.
Eight-year-old Tracker, a son of Gone West and a $109,444-earner, has been purchased by Wayne Houston and will enter stud at his Stoney Creek Horse Farm near Mooreland, Ind.
At the Threshold, whose son Lil E. Tee won the 1992 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) for W. Cal Partee, died March 23 of an apparent stroke at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes