All Too Hard, the younger half brother of superstar Black Caviar, launched an eye-catching acceleration off the turn at Caulfield Feb. 23 and rolled to a 3 1/4-length victory in the $500,000 Futurity Stakes (Aus-I)
All Too Hard, Black Caviar's younger half brother and Australia's top-rated 3-year-old colt, stormed from the back of the field to win the C. F. Orr Stakes (Aus-I) Feb. 9 at Caulfield.
Wayne Hawkes talks about his prospects Cox Plate weekend, including All Too Hard in the Cox Plate. Watch Video
New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale ended its three-day run at Karaka Feb. 3 with a gross of NZ$19,114,500 ($15,930,800 in U.S. funds) and an average price of NZ$46,069 ($38,387), both up less than 1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby