The third start of 2010 could be the charm for Godolphin's Sara Louise, who will attempt to win Aqueduct's $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) Nov. 26 for the second straight year.
Our Khrysty wore down favored Funny Moon in the final yards to score the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) by a nose Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Unbridled Belle, as expected, made her final start in New York a winning one, drawing off to an easy four-length victory as the prohibitive choice in the $109,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Hermosillo lit up the tote board on New Jersey Thoroughbred Festival Day at Monmouth Park Aug. 23, winning the $100,000 Charles Hesse III Handicap and paying $72.40 to give Eddie Broome his fourth winner of the day as a breeder.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Churchill Downs Inc. Names Carstanjen CEO
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Ohio Moves to Increase Losing Mount Fees
- Keeneland's New Dirt Track
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time