The third start of 2010 could be the charm for Godolphin's Sara Louise, who will attempt to win Aqueduct's $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) Nov. 26 for the second straight year.
Our Khrysty wore down favored Funny Moon in the final yards to score the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) by a nose Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Unbridled Belle, as expected, made her final start in New York a winning one, drawing off to an easy four-length victory as the prohibitive choice in the $109,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Hermosillo lit up the tote board on New Jersey Thoroughbred Festival Day at Monmouth Park Aug. 23, winning the $100,000 Charles Hesse III Handicap and paying $72.40 to give Eddie Broome his fourth winner of the day as a breeder.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Chasing Landaluce
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points