The head of the United States Anti-Doping Agency Aug. 11 outlined how the organization could assist the Thoroughbred racing industry should its factions come together and push for federal legislation.
The CEO of the United States Anti-Doping Agency says there are parallels between issues facing the U.S. horse industry and the Olympics when it comes to ensuring the integrity of those sports.
- By Tom LaMarra
A new grassroots organization that opposes use of medication on race day wants involvement by the federal government in horse racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Owner and Breeder Aaron Jones
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Figures Decline at F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Two-Time Gr. I Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- Rosalind to Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Simulcast Conference: HD Options Progressing
- Desormeaux to Hospital After Kick by Horse
- Kay Outlines Recent Successes to NYRA Board