The head of the United States Anti-Doping Agency Aug. 11 outlined how the organization could assist the Thoroughbred racing industry should its factions come together and push for federal legislation.
The CEO of the United States Anti-Doping Agency says there are parallels between issues facing the U.S. horse industry and the Olympics when it comes to ensuring the integrity of those sports.
- By Tom LaMarra
A new grassroots organization that opposes use of medication on race day wants involvement by the federal government in horse racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Increases on Day 1 of Tattersalls Foal Sale
- Tampa Bay 2014-15 Meet Kicks Off Nov. 29
- First Winner for Hostile Takeover