Bonus possible for winner of nine-furlong stakes at Emerald Downs.
Emerald Downs in Washington and Hastings Racecourse in Vancouver, British Columbia, will offer a bonus for horses that sweep the tracks' signature events for 3-year-olds in 2016.
Twenty-nine stakes worth $1.515 million on tap for 2011 at Emerald Downs. The $200,000 Longacres Mile (gr. III) is slated for Aug. 21.
Emerald Downs, a Breeders' Cup Challenge partner, will host a Hats and Heels Day to benefit The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Puget Sound Affiliate on Washington Oaks Day at Emerald Downs, Aug. 16, in advance of the Aug. 17 Longacres Mile, a Breeders' Cup Challenge race.
Jockey Ricky Frazier guided She's All Silk to an upset victory in the $97,500 Washington Breeders' Cup Oaks to highlight his four-win day at Emerald Downs Saturday.
A Classic Life won Saturday's $100,000 Washington Breeders' Cup Oaks at Emerald Downs to give trainer Grant Forster his third consecutive victory in the race.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop