Contributer's victory in the Chipping Norton Stakes (Aus-I) Feb. 28 at Warwick Farm, provided owner Godolphin a first top-level win in Australia since launching operations there last year.
Australian champion 2-year-old Sebring will miss the upcoming spring carnival in Sydney due to an injury.
Racing resumes in Australia at Canberra Sept. 7 and Warwick Farm Sept. 8. The Warwick meeting is for horses stabled there only.
Most Popular Stories
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- California Implements New Whip Rule