Asi Siempre returned from a 5 1/2-month layoff to post a come-from-behind victory in the $108,600 Doubledogdare Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares Wednesday at Keeneland.
Live Oak Plantation's My Typhoon, a two-time graded stakes winner last year, makes her first start since her sixth-place finish in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) in Saturday's $150,000 Hillsborough Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Tampa Bay Downs turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares