Asi Siempre returned from a 5 1/2-month layoff to post a come-from-behind victory in the $108,600 Doubledogdare Stakes (gr. III) for fillies and mares Wednesday at Keeneland.
Live Oak Plantation's My Typhoon, a two-time graded stakes winner last year, makes her first start since her sixth-place finish in the Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) in Saturday's $150,000 Hillsborough Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Tampa Bay Downs turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special