Kip Deville is further proof that a truly good horse can come from anywhere. The 4-year-old winner of the NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) is the second Oklahoma-bred horse to win a Breeders' Cup World Championship race. The first was the outstanding mare Lady's Secret, who won the Distaff in 1986.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.