Kip Deville is further proof that a truly good horse can come from anywhere. The 4-year-old winner of the NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) is the second Oklahoma-bred horse to win a Breeders' Cup World Championship race. The first was the outstanding mare Lady's Secret, who won the Distaff in 1986.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping