Aggie Engineer, a multiple graded stakes winner, has been retired from racing because of arthritis in his joints.
The tactics differed but the results remained the same for favored Aggie Engineer, who used a stalking trip to capture the $150,000 San Pasqual Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 8 in his first start on Santa Anita's new dirt track.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares