Musket Man, winner of the 2009 Tampa Bay Derby and Illinois Derby, and third place finisher in both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, will make his first start of the season in the $75,000 Super Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs
This Ones for Phil embarks on what trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. hopes is a top sprint division campaign in 2010 as the likely choice in the Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course and Casino Dec. 26.
Odds-on choice Gone Astray closed stoutly to sweep past pacesetter War Fighter en route to a 2 1/4-length win in the $150,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II) at cloudy Thistledown Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms