Musket Man, winner of the 2009 Tampa Bay Derby and Illinois Derby, and third place finisher in both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, will make his first start of the season in the $75,000 Super Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs
This Ones for Phil embarks on what trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. hopes is a top sprint division campaign in 2010 as the likely choice in the Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course and Casino Dec. 26.
Odds-on choice Gone Astray closed stoutly to sweep past pacesetter War Fighter en route to a 2 1/4-length win in the $150,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II) at cloudy Thistledown Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby