Musket Man, winner of the 2009 Tampa Bay Derby and Illinois Derby, and third place finisher in both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, will make his first start of the season in the $75,000 Super Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs
This Ones for Phil embarks on what trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. hopes is a top sprint division campaign in 2010 as the likely choice in the Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course and Casino Dec. 26.
Odds-on choice Gone Astray closed stoutly to sweep past pacesetter War Fighter en route to a 2 1/4-length win in the $150,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II) at cloudy Thistledown Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit