Musket Man, winner of the 2009 Tampa Bay Derby and Illinois Derby, and third place finisher in both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, will make his first start of the season in the $75,000 Super Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs
This Ones for Phil embarks on what trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. hopes is a top sprint division campaign in 2010 as the likely choice in the Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course and Casino Dec. 26.
Odds-on choice Gone Astray closed stoutly to sweep past pacesetter War Fighter en route to a 2 1/4-length win in the $150,000 Ohio Derby (gr. II) at cloudy Thistledown Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom