Jockey Calvin Borel successfully completed his Remington Park mission on the night of Aug. 21, guiding 3-10 choice Atta Boy Roy to a front-running 5 1/2-length win in the $200,000 Remington Park Sprint Cup.
Game On Dude reeled in pacesetter Henshin Hero near the quarter pole and took charge in the lane to register his first stakes victory in the $200,000 Lone Star Derby (gr. III) May 8 at Grand Prairie, Texas.
Trainer Bob Baffert will attempt to win the Lone Star Derby (gr. III) for the fourth time when he saddles Game On Dude for the $200,000 event May 8 in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015