Grade II winner Crafty Friend will stand in 2007 at Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association of New Jersey, on approval of the New Jersey Racing Commission, has amended its rules to redefine a state-bred foal to include those horses sired by a registered New Jersey stallion standing in the state, even if the mare foals outside of New Jersey.
Graded stakes winner Mr. Sinatra and 6-year-old Gerosa will enter stud at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Grade II winner Caller I. D. has been purchased by Schumer Bloodstock Agency for Michael Jester and will stand the 2002 season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J.
Numerous will stand the 2002 breeding season at Joe and Karen Jennings' Walnford Stud near Allentown, N.J., on behalf of a syndicate managed by the couple.
Most Popular Stories
- Napravnik Among Five Woolf Award Finalists
- Motion Shipper Appealing Cat in Del Mar Debut
- Churchill to Resume Live Racing Nov. 21
- Rockridge Stud Announces 2015 Stallion Fees
- Woodbine, Horsemen Announce 2015 Calendar
- UC-Davis Seeks Horse Management Survey Input
- Cassatt Takes Advantage of Big Zia Park Day
- Florida Feed Manufacturer Issues Recall
- THS: Delta Downs Jackpot Stakes
- Whip Use by Jockeys Restricted in California