Grade II stakes-placed Werblin will relocate to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Songandaprayer will move from Hartley/deRenzo, Walmac South, to Walmac Farm for the 2006 breeding season.
For the second time in four years, a son of Valid Appeal and a representative of the In Reality male line is the leading first-crop sire in North America. In 2001, Valid Expectations earned the freshman sire title, and in 2004, Successful Appeal joined him in stamping Valid Appeal as a modern sire of sires.
Fountain of Youth (gr. I) winner and Florida's leading first crop yearling sales sire of 2004, Songandaprayer, has relocated to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South from Marablue Farm for the 2005 season.
Omega Code, a track-record setting son of Elusive Quality, will enter stud at Hartley / De Renzo Thoroughbreds, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Stakes-placed Roar of the Tiger, a full brother to champion and prominent freshman sire Giant's Causeway, has been retired from racing and will enter stud as a joint effort between John Jones III and Robert Trussell's Walmac International and Randy Hartley and Dean De Renzo's Hartley/De Renzo Thoroughbreds.
The speculation concerning Successful Appeal's move to John T.L. Jones Jr.'s Walmac International near Lexington is over.
Florida stallion Tiger Ridge was represented by his first winner June 6
Istintaj, a son of Nureyev and multiple grade III winner on the dirt, will stand his first season at Hartley/De Renzo Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
John T.L. Jones Jr's Walmac International announced that multiple grade II sprint winner Successful Appeal will enter stud at Walmac-South near Ocala, Fla., and stand for $5,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released