Glen Boss by name and certainly boss of the group I Doncaster Handicap by nature as the champion rider, who now lives in Hong Kong, swept away his fifth Doncaster with a faultless display aboard the brilliant 3-year-old Triple Honour at Royal Randwick April 26.
Wilhelmine Stewart Kirby Waller, owner of Tanrackin Farm in Bedford Hills, N.Y., and one of the driving forces behind the formation of the New York Breeding and Racing Program, died April 7 at her home on Tanrackin.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Speedway Stable Strikes Late for Malibu Moon Filly
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired