Glen Boss by name and certainly boss of the group I Doncaster Handicap by nature as the champion rider, who now lives in Hong Kong, swept away his fifth Doncaster with a faultless display aboard the brilliant 3-year-old Triple Honour at Royal Randwick April 26.
Wilhelmine Stewart Kirby Waller, owner of Tanrackin Farm in Bedford Hills, N.Y., and one of the driving forces behind the formation of the New York Breeding and Racing Program, died April 7 at her home on Tanrackin.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta