Wallenda, who won graded stakes in three consecutive seasons in the early 1990s, was put down May 9 at Old Friends near Georgetown, Ky.
Nick and Jaqui are celebrating the 25th anniversary of their marriage and their joint career as horse sellers.
- By Esther Marr
The Flying Wallendas appeared at Old Friends in Central Kentucky for a July 14 performance that was part of a fundraiser.
The text of the scoll presented to Cot Campbell at the Thoroughbred Club of America 73rd Annual Testimonial Dinner.
Grade I winner and millionaire Wallenda has been sold and will stand in 2001 at Zenkichi Hashimoto's Toyosato Stallion Center in Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale