Wallenda, who won graded stakes in three consecutive seasons in the early 1990s, was put down May 9 at Old Friends near Georgetown, Ky.
Nick and Jaqui are celebrating the 25th anniversary of their marriage and their joint career as horse sellers.
- By Esther Marr
The Flying Wallendas appeared at Old Friends in Central Kentucky for a July 14 performance that was part of a fundraiser.
The text of the scoll presented to Cot Campbell at the Thoroughbred Club of America 73rd Annual Testimonial Dinner.
Grade I winner and millionaire Wallenda has been sold and will stand in 2001 at Zenkichi Hashimoto's Toyosato Stallion Center in Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile