Wallenda, who won graded stakes in three consecutive seasons in the early 1990s, was put down May 9 at Old Friends near Georgetown, Ky.
Nick and Jaqui are celebrating the 25th anniversary of their marriage and their joint career as horse sellers.
- By Esther Marr
The Flying Wallendas appeared at Old Friends in Central Kentucky for a July 14 performance that was part of a fundraiser.
The text of the scoll presented to Cot Campbell at the Thoroughbred Club of America 73rd Annual Testimonial Dinner.
Grade I winner and millionaire Wallenda has been sold and will stand in 2001 at Zenkichi Hashimoto's Toyosato Stallion Center in Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies