Young sire Honorable Dillon wasted no time, as his first foal, a colt, was born the morning of Jan. 1 at Waldorf Farm in North Chatham, N.Y.
Multiple graded stakes winner Al Khali has been retired and will stand the 2016 breeding season at Keane Stud near Amenia, N.Y., for an advertised fee of $2,500.
Japan, a stakes-winning son of top sire Medaglia d'Oro, will enter stud in 2016 at Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Musket Man, the sire of top New York-bred 2-year-old Ostrolenka, moves to Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., for 2015. His fee will be $2,500.
Pollard's Vision, sire of champion Blind Luck, will stand this year at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Bustin Stones, an unbeaten grade I winner, got out to a hot start as a sire when his first starter won a maiden special weight race at Belmont Park May 23.
Grade I winner Bustin Stones' first reported foal is a colt born Jan. 25 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
A weanling filly by City Zip sold for $55,000 to top the New York Breeders Sales Company's fall breeding stock sale Oct. 18 at Saratoga Race Course. New Jersey bloodstock agent Buzz Chace, acting on behalf of West Point Thoroughbreds, purchased her from Waldorf Farm, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- ARCI Schedules Two Town Hall Meetings
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor