Wait No More, a sleek gray 3-year-old daughter of champion Wait a While, graduated handily in a maiden special weight by 2 1/4 lengths Oct. 10 on the turf at Gulfstream Park West, the former Calder Race Course.
The Medaglia d'Oro filly that was the top-priced offering at last year's Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale is approaching her career debut for multiple Eclipse Award-winning trainer Todd Pletcher.
After suffering significant setbacks in prices on its opening night, the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale experienced a welcome surge in business during its second and final session Aug. 7 in upstate New York.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- The Devil You Say
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired