Wait No More, a sleek gray 3-year-old daughter of champion Wait a While, graduated handily in a maiden special weight by 2 1/4 lengths Oct. 10 on the turf at Gulfstream Park West, the former Calder Race Course.
The Medaglia d'Oro filly that was the top-priced offering at last year's Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale is approaching her career debut for multiple Eclipse Award-winning trainer Todd Pletcher.
After suffering significant setbacks in prices on its opening night, the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale experienced a welcome surge in business during its second and final session Aug. 7 in upstate New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment