Wait No More, a sleek gray 3-year-old daughter of champion Wait a While, graduated handily in a maiden special weight by 2 1/4 lengths Oct. 10 on the turf at Gulfstream Park West, the former Calder Race Course.
The Medaglia d'Oro filly that was the top-priced offering at last year's Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale is approaching her career debut for multiple Eclipse Award-winning trainer Todd Pletcher.
After suffering significant setbacks in prices on its opening night, the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale experienced a welcome surge in business during its second and final session Aug. 7 in upstate New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win