The 15th International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, Mo., Sept. 17-19 will focus on the impact of 21st-century technology on the pari-mutuel industry and the wagering routine of North American bettors.
- By Ryan Conley
A self-described horror story told by a fellow regulator provided dramatic background for a discussion on wagering security and integrity issues held April 25 during the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual conference.
- By Tom LaMarra
As the in-development Wagering Transmission Protocol continues to take shape, the major tote companies in the pari-mutuel industry are heralding upgrades they're making in technology and customer service.
A group comprised of representatives from eight North American horse racing organizations announced the release of Wagering Transmission Protocol ("WTP") Version 1.0. The group also is inviting commentary from interested parties that would improve and enhance the protocol.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt