The 15th International Simulcast Conference in Kansas City, Mo., Sept. 17-19 will focus on the impact of 21st-century technology on the pari-mutuel industry and the wagering routine of North American bettors.
- By Ryan Conley
A self-described horror story told by a fellow regulator provided dramatic background for a discussion on wagering security and integrity issues held April 25 during the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual conference.
- By Tom LaMarra
As the in-development Wagering Transmission Protocol continues to take shape, the major tote companies in the pari-mutuel industry are heralding upgrades they're making in technology and customer service.
A group comprised of representatives from eight North American horse racing organizations announced the release of Wagering Transmission Protocol ("WTP") Version 1.0. The group also is inviting commentary from interested parties that would improve and enhance the protocol.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile