The Breeders' Cup announces post times, wagering menu, and tentative schedule for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
The 140th Thoroughbred racing season at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots includes more major stakes days, new trainers, and an expanded wagering menu.
Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 21 the tentative race order for this year's World Championships set for Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs. The official race order will be finalized Oct. 26, Breeders' Cup officials said.
The Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 23 the wagering menu and post times for the 27th World Championships on Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress