The Breeders' Cup announces post times, wagering menu, and tentative schedule for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
The 140th Thoroughbred racing season at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots includes more major stakes days, new trainers, and an expanded wagering menu.
Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 21 the tentative race order for this year's World Championships set for Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs. The official race order will be finalized Oct. 26, Breeders' Cup officials said.
The Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 23 the wagering menu and post times for the 27th World Championships on Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby