Two-time grade I winner Jeranimo will stand the 2017 breeding season at John Harris's Harris Farms near Coalinga, Calif.
Grade II winner My Gi Gi has been retired to be bred to Medaglia d'Oro and entered in a November sale as part of the Taylor Made Sales Agency consignment.
My Gi Gi grabbed the lead in the final strides and held off the overwhelming favorite Lady of Shamrock by a nose for her first stakes victory in the $150,00 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 9 on the turf at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016