Two-time grade I winner Jeranimo will stand the 2017 breeding season at John Harris's Harris Farms near Coalinga, Calif.
Grade II winner My Gi Gi has been retired to be bred to Medaglia d'Oro and entered in a November sale as part of the Taylor Made Sales Agency consignment.
My Gi Gi grabbed the lead in the final strides and held off the overwhelming favorite Lady of Shamrock by a nose for her first stakes victory in the $150,00 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 9 on the turf at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green