The Association of Racing Commissioners International has released a state-by-state breakdown of the results of equine drug testing in 2013.
The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium is developing protocol designed to streamline and improve equine drug-testing in the United States. And it is taking a few pages from a 1991 study that didn't gain any traction in the racing industry when it was released.
He was the horse the fans most wanted to see in the year's finale, Arima Memorial (Jpn-I). With three group Is and 5-2 odds, he was also the horse they most expected to win. True to form, Symboli Kris S. answered expectations on a chilly Dec. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year