The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium is developing protocol designed to streamline and improve equine drug-testing in the United States. And it is taking a few pages from a 1991 study that didn't gain any traction in the racing industry when it was released.
He was the horse the fans most wanted to see in the year's finale, Arima Memorial (Jpn-I). With three group Is and 5-2 odds, he was also the horse they most expected to win. True to form, Symboli Kris S. answered expectations on a chilly Dec. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce