Standardbred racetrack owner Jeff Gural Nov. 12 said track owners should take the lead in improving integrity in the horseracing industry.
The United States Anti-Doping Agency assisted the Drug Enforcement Agency in a nationwide series of enforcement actions targeting the global underground trade of anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs.
The second day of the inaugural Pan American Conference focused on medication policy and reform.
World Anti-Doping Agency director general David Howman will address Thoroughbred racing delegates from all over the world at the Pan Am Conference Friday, June 5, in New York City.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International has released a state-by-state breakdown of the results of equine drug testing in 2013.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium is developing protocol designed to streamline and improve equine drug-testing in the United States. And it is taking a few pages from a 1991 study that didn't gain any traction in the racing industry when it was released.
He was the horse the fans most wanted to see in the year's finale, Arima Memorial (Jpn-I). With three group Is and 5-2 odds, he was also the horse they most expected to win. True to form, Symboli Kris S. answered expectations on a chilly Dec. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill