The Breeders' Cup and 17 racetracks have launched a new digital initiative that provides all registered fans with a mystery "voucher," including one that will be worth $500,000.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that vouchers worth a total $2.2 million, including a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to more than 420,000 consumers as part of next week's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion. The vouchers are redeemable for cash April 9 at participating racetracks and OTBs. The voucher giveaway is the NTRA's 10th such promotion since August 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise