The Breeders' Cup and 17 racetracks have launched a new digital initiative that provides all registered fans with a mystery "voucher," including one that will be worth $500,000.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that vouchers worth a total $2.2 million, including a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to more than 420,000 consumers as part of next week's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion. The vouchers are redeemable for cash April 9 at participating racetracks and OTBs. The voucher giveaway is the NTRA's 10th such promotion since August 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge