The Breeders' Cup and 17 racetracks have launched a new digital initiative that provides all registered fans with a mystery "voucher," including one that will be worth $500,000.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that vouchers worth a total $2.2 million, including a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to more than 420,000 consumers as part of next week's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion. The vouchers are redeemable for cash April 9 at participating racetracks and OTBs. The voucher giveaway is the NTRA's 10th such promotion since August 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Qatar Sponsorship Boosts Goodwood Purses
- Scholarship Named in Honor of Thornbury
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea