The Breeders' Cup and 17 racetracks have launched a new digital initiative that provides all registered fans with a mystery "voucher," including one that will be worth $500,000.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that vouchers worth a total $2.2 million, including a $1 million grand prize, have been mailed to more than 420,000 consumers as part of next week's NTRA Mystery Mutuel Voucher promotion. The vouchers are redeemable for cash April 9 at participating racetracks and OTBs. The voucher giveaway is the NTRA's 10th such promotion since August 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Secret Circle Powers Home in Golden Shaheen
- Sole Power Drives to Al Quoz Sprint Win
- Solow All Alone in Dubai Turf
- Brown Panther Pounces in Dubai Gold Cup
- Tamarkuz Takes Godolphin Mile Thriller
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Fields Shaping Up for Wood Memorial Day