Fasig-Tipton is once again offering "Virtual Yearling Inspection" videos for its upcoming Saratoga select sale on the company's website (www.fasigtipton.com).
Fasig-Tipton, which introduced its virtual catalog concept last year for its Kentucky November select mixed sale, has made a number of technical enhancements since then. The improvements can be seen in the virtual catalog for this year's edition of the November auction, which appears on the sale company's Web site: www.fasigtipton.com.
Fasig-Tipton has launched a full online version of its November select mixed sale catalog, featuring 188 offerings. The technology includes race videos of graded winners and a unique "book-like" interface that allows the user to turn virtual pages.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady