Fasig-Tipton is once again offering "Virtual Yearling Inspection" videos for its upcoming Saratoga select sale on the company's website (www.fasigtipton.com).
Fasig-Tipton, which introduced its virtual catalog concept last year for its Kentucky November select mixed sale, has made a number of technical enhancements since then. The improvements can be seen in the virtual catalog for this year's edition of the November auction, which appears on the sale company's Web site: www.fasigtipton.com.
Fasig-Tipton has launched a full online version of its November select mixed sale catalog, featuring 188 offerings. The technology includes race videos of graded winners and a unique "book-like" interface that allows the user to turn virtual pages.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day