Fasig-Tipton is once again offering "Virtual Yearling Inspection" videos for its upcoming Saratoga select sale on the company's website (www.fasigtipton.com).
Fasig-Tipton, which introduced its virtual catalog concept last year for its Kentucky November select mixed sale, has made a number of technical enhancements since then. The improvements can be seen in the virtual catalog for this year's edition of the November auction, which appears on the sale company's Web site: www.fasigtipton.com.
Fasig-Tipton has launched a full online version of its November select mixed sale catalog, featuring 188 offerings. The technology includes race videos of graded winners and a unique "book-like" interface that allows the user to turn virtual pages.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HPBA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process