The Virginia Senate has again approved legislation authorizing Instant Racing--wagering on historical races--but the bill's reception in the House remains uncertain.
A Virginia Senate committee has approved legislation that would authorize Instant Racing machines at Colonial Downs and off-track betting parlors.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Stryker Phd Star of Washington Cup Day
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines