The Virginia Senate has again approved legislation authorizing Instant Racing--wagering on historical races--but the bill's reception in the House remains uncertain.
A Virginia Senate committee has approved legislation that would authorize Instant Racing machines at Colonial Downs and off-track betting parlors.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement