The Virginia Senate has again approved legislation authorizing Instant Racing--wagering on historical races--but the bill's reception in the House remains uncertain.
A Virginia Senate committee has approved legislation that would authorize Instant Racing machines at Colonial Downs and off-track betting parlors.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing