Local heroine Tiz Flirtatious will do battle with old foe Marketing Mix and European invader Dank in the 10-furlong Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf at Santa Anita Nov. 2.
Tiz Flirtatious flew on the outside and caught pacesetter Vionnet and Marketing Mix nearing the finish line to win $250,000 Rodeo Drive Stakes (gr. IT) Sept. 28 at Santa Anita Park.
Eleven sophomore fillies will have a chance to win their first graded stakes in the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 27 on the Santa Anita Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million