Local heroine Tiz Flirtatious will do battle with old foe Marketing Mix and European invader Dank in the 10-furlong Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf at Santa Anita Nov. 2.
Tiz Flirtatious flew on the outside and caught pacesetter Vionnet and Marketing Mix nearing the finish line to win $250,000 Rodeo Drive Stakes (gr. IT) Sept. 28 at Santa Anita Park.
Eleven sophomore fillies will have a chance to win their first graded stakes in the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 27 on the Santa Anita Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Qatar Sponsorship Boosts Goodwood Purses
- Scholarship Named in Honor of Thornbury
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea