Locally-based Get Serious has been off form this season but will try to get back to his winning ways when he goes for his third straight victory in the $200,000 Oceanport Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 31 at Monmouth Park.
The Usual Q. T., in his first appearance since placing third in the TVG Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), heads the field for the $150,000 San Gabriel Stakes (gr. IIT) on the second day of the Santa Anita season Dec. 27.
Court Vision, winner of the Hollywood Derby (gr. I) two years ago in his only prior appearance at Hollywood Park, returns Nov. 27 for the $250,000 Citation Handicap (gr. II).
Violon Sacre unleashed a powerful late run to win the $100,000 Knickerbocker Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park by a length over pacesetter Whatsthescript.
Violon Sacre, a two-time stakes winner in four United States turf starts this season, tries Belmont Park for the first time against some tough customers in the $100,000 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) Oct. 17.
Violon Sacre overcame some traffic issues to register his second win in four North American starts this year, capturing the $250,000 PTHA President's Cup at Parx Racing at Philadelphia Park Sept. 18.
In two grade III grass races on the IZOD Haskell Invitational card at Monmouth Park Aug. 1, favored Get Serious led from start to finish in the Oceanport, and Unbridled Essence pulled a 42-1 shocker in the Matchmaker.
His five-race winning streak snapped last month in Canada, Get Stormy looks to get back to his winning ways in the $150,000 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Saratoga turf Aug. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze