Gal O Gal is expected to join a very large field in Saturday's $100,000 The Very One Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Max Hugel's Gal O Gal didn't draw well for Saturday's $100,000 Honey Fox Handicap (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park, according to Vinnie Blengs. But the trainer is keeping a positive outlook for his 4-year-old filly as she begins a campaign that might include the Sunshine Millions Filly and Mare Turf on Jan. 24.
If there is one thing Charming Colony needs in Friday's $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) it is a fast pace. If he gets it in the 1 1/8-mile turf test then his trainer Vinnie Blengs believes he will win the race.
Gerald Robins and Jay Weiss' 4-year-old filly Queue will attempt to add another grade II stakes victory to her growing resume when she goes to the post among the choices in the $150,000 La Prevoyante Handicap (gr. II) as part of "Grand Slam II" at Calder on Sat., Dec. 29.
The Big Top has been taken down and racing's "Greatest Show on Earth" has moved on. But that doesn't mean there aren't any talented entertainers left in New York to provide thrills and chills for fans of all ages.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House