Musket Man, the sire of top New York-bred 2-year-old Ostrolenka, moves to Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., for 2015. His fee will be $2,500.
Multiple champion Benny the Bull will stand in 2013 at Eugene Melnyk's Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $2,500 live foal.
Grade I winner D'wildcat has been purchased by Louisiana Stallion Station and will stand the 2013 breeding season at Louisiana Stallion Station South near Lafayette, La.
GoldMark Farm's Backtalk, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Smarty Jones, has been retired from racing and will stand the upcoming breeding season at Tom Simon's Vinery Florida near Summerfield, Fla.
J Be K, a New York grade II winner, will stand at Richard Hessee's Trophy Club Training Center near Royal, Ark.
The first foal by 2008 champion sprinter Benny the Bull is a colt born Jan. 26 at Ben-D South near Ocala, Fla.
Musket Man will enter stud this year at Vinery near Summerfield, Fla.
The undefeated son of Lion Heart will stand at Vinery Florida for $5,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Pletcher Duo Stands Out in Poseidon Handicap