Law Society, winner of Ireland's greatest classic event, has died at Gestut Isarland in Germany.
Vincent O'Brien, widely acknowledged as the greatest European trainer ever, died June 1 at the age of 92 at his home in Straffan, Co. Kildare, Ireland
The children of the late Robert Sangster recently announced plans to sell the international bloodstock empire that he established.
Coolmore stallion Royal Academy, who attained milestones as both a yearling and as a racehorse, came through with one as a stallion. The 17-year-old stallion has sired his 100th stakes winner.
Robert Sangster, the leading racehorse owner of the 1970s and 1980s, has died at age 67 after a long battle with cancer, according to the London Telegraph.
Be My Guest, who led the English/Irish sire list in 1982, has been pensioned at age of 29
Alleged was euthanized Friday morning at John T. L. Jones Jr.'s Walmac International near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Casners Aim to Add Chapter to Dubai Success
- American Trainers Approve Meydan Move to Dirt
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 24
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- The One That Got Away
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps