Two former top officials with the New York Racing Association , Vince Hogan and Clement Imperato, pleaded guilty Thursday to tax evasion charges in federal court on Long Island.
Patrick Mahony has been named the vice president of mutuels for the New York Racing Association, NYRA president and COO Terry Meyocks announced Nov. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch