Two former top officials with the New York Racing Association , Vince Hogan and Clement Imperato, pleaded guilty Thursday to tax evasion charges in federal court on Long Island.
Patrick Mahony has been named the vice president of mutuels for the New York Racing Association, NYRA president and COO Terry Meyocks announced Nov. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo