Two former top officials with the New York Racing Association , Vince Hogan and Clement Imperato, pleaded guilty Thursday to tax evasion charges in federal court on Long Island.
Patrick Mahony has been named the vice president of mutuels for the New York Racing Association, NYRA president and COO Terry Meyocks announced Nov. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death