Everett Dobson's Mastery, the grade 1 winner who was pulled up March 11 after his impressive San Felipe Stakes (G2) score, has returned to Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert's barn following successful surgery to repair a condylar fracture.
Virginia Kraft Payson's homebred Scipion is the latest casualty on the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) trail after X-rays revealed a condylar fracture of his right hind cannon bone.
Bosque Redondo's struggle for survival since undergoing surgery in late August ended on Jan. 12, according to a report in Daily Racing Form.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a fractured right foreleg shortly after the finish of $1-million Pacific Classic, continues to do well following surgery, according to trainer Paco Gonzalez Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby