Everett Dobson's Mastery, the grade 1 winner who was pulled up March 11 after his impressive San Felipe Stakes (G2) score, has returned to Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert's barn following successful surgery to repair a condylar fracture.
Virginia Kraft Payson's homebred Scipion is the latest casualty on the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) trail after X-rays revealed a condylar fracture of his right hind cannon bone.
Bosque Redondo's struggle for survival since undergoing surgery in late August ended on Jan. 12, according to a report in Daily Racing Form.
Bosque Redondo, who suffered a fractured right foreleg shortly after the finish of $1-million Pacific Classic, continues to do well following surgery, according to trainer Paco Gonzalez Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky