Three-year-old champion Shillelagh Slew will take on two-time sprint champion Judiths Wild Rush in Saturday's $150,000 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Judiths Wild Rush, Canada's champion sprinter in 2005, made it back-to-back wins in the $150,000 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine on Saturday with a four-length score.
Canadian champion A Bit O'Gold didn't find the softest spot for his 4-year-old debut in Saturday's $165,300 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at seven furlongs.
Just days before the running of the $160,800 Vigil Stakes (Can-III), trainer Mike Keogh termed Mobil a "forgotten horse." Not after the 4-year-old colt's superb 2004 debut Saturday at Woodbine.
Multiple stakes winner Mobil makes his 2004 debut in Saturday's $160,800 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine with high expectations from trainer Mike Keogh.
Richard Englander's Boston Common makes his seasonal debut in Saturday's Vigil Stakes at Woodbine Racecourse, facing Wake at Noon, 2002 Canadian Horse of the Year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely