Three-year-old champion Shillelagh Slew will take on two-time sprint champion Judiths Wild Rush in Saturday's $150,000 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Judiths Wild Rush, Canada's champion sprinter in 2005, made it back-to-back wins in the $150,000 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine on Saturday with a four-length score.
Canadian champion A Bit O'Gold didn't find the softest spot for his 4-year-old debut in Saturday's $165,300 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at seven furlongs.
Just days before the running of the $160,800 Vigil Stakes (Can-III), trainer Mike Keogh termed Mobil a "forgotten horse." Not after the 4-year-old colt's superb 2004 debut Saturday at Woodbine.
Multiple stakes winner Mobil makes his 2004 debut in Saturday's $160,800 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine with high expectations from trainer Mike Keogh.
Richard Englander's Boston Common makes his seasonal debut in Saturday's Vigil Stakes at Woodbine Racecourse, facing Wake at Noon, 2002 Canadian Horse of the Year.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning