New York State Gaming Commission officials announced an agreement Dec. 22 to continue a program through 2016 that permits the state's tracks and off-track betting corporations to video-stream races.
Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races will offer free live video streaming of its races online beginning with the Dec. 23 program that gets under way at 7:15 p.m. EST.
Racetracks and OTB corporations in New York are circulating a draft agreement to permit live video streaming of races over the Internet -- a move supporters said could help pick up some business.
Sandy Downs in Idaho is experimenting with live video streaming and online wagering through IdaBet.com, the only advance deposit wagering system based in Idaho.
WinTicket.com has added live video-streaming to its mobile Web site, which means users can watch races on mobile devices.
SmartVideo Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has entered into a revenue sharing partnership agreement with The National Raceline to stream live horse racing to mobile phones from racetracks around the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever