New York State Gaming Commission officials announced an agreement Dec. 22 to continue a program through 2016 that permits the state's tracks and off-track betting corporations to video-stream races.
Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races will offer free live video streaming of its races online beginning with the Dec. 23 program that gets under way at 7:15 p.m. EST.
Racetracks and OTB corporations in New York are circulating a draft agreement to permit live video streaming of races over the Internet -- a move supporters said could help pick up some business.
Sandy Downs in Idaho is experimenting with live video streaming and online wagering through IdaBet.com, the only advance deposit wagering system based in Idaho.
WinTicket.com has added live video-streaming to its mobile Web site, which means users can watch races on mobile devices.
SmartVideo Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has entered into a revenue sharing partnership agreement with The National Raceline to stream live horse racing to mobile phones from racetracks around the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Laoban Works Toward Return