After Plum Pretty and Royal Delta were taken out of consideration for the $250,000 Mother Goose (gr. I), Joyful Victory is the lone standout in the race for 3-year-old fillies June 25 at Belmont Park.
Turbulent Descent, the only filly with grade I status entered in the TVG Acorn Stakes, will be tough to beat if the excellent form she has exhibited on the California circuit and Keeneland carries over to Belmont Park.
Andrew Rosen has privately purchased a controlling interest in Victoria's Wildcat, recent winner of the Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) who is scheduled to run in the June 11 Acorn Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Victoria's Wildcat closed with a rush on the outside to take the $118,800 Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) May 6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown