After Plum Pretty and Royal Delta were taken out of consideration for the $250,000 Mother Goose (gr. I), Joyful Victory is the lone standout in the race for 3-year-old fillies June 25 at Belmont Park.
Turbulent Descent, the only filly with grade I status entered in the TVG Acorn Stakes, will be tough to beat if the excellent form she has exhibited on the California circuit and Keeneland carries over to Belmont Park.
Andrew Rosen has privately purchased a controlling interest in Victoria's Wildcat, recent winner of the Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) who is scheduled to run in the June 11 Acorn Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Victoria's Wildcat closed with a rush on the outside to take the $118,800 Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) May 6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset