Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack stewards handed jockey Victor Molina a $1,000 fine and 30-day suspension June 25 for his actions prior to the third race at the Bensalem, Pa., facility June 18.
Jockey Victor Molina - who was caught on camera kicking a 2-year-old colt prior to the start of the third race at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack June 18 - had a formal hearing before track stewards June 22, but no decision was made by the stewards as to what, if any, penalties Molina will receive.
Veteran jockey Victor Molina was ejected from the grounds of Philadelphia Park on Monday after the track received numerous complaints concerning his actions prior to the start of the third race.
An explosive move from Augustin Stable's Spring Season resulted in a three-length victory in Saturday's $100,000 Dr. James Penny Memorial Handicap on the turf at Philadelphia Park.
Richard Englander's Abderian rallied from last in a field of ten to win the $100,000 Turf Monster Handicap Monday at Philadelphia Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm