International Racing Group and parent company Youbet.com are facing a Nov. 12 deadline in regards to IRG's license to operate a wagering hub in Oregon, and basically have two avenues to pursue for continued operation there.
To comply with a court order handed down Thursday, Youbet.com will delay its annual shareholders meeting so it can provide information on the ramifications of a majority buyout by Gemstar Inc., parent company of Television Games Network.
TV Games Network, a shareholder in Youbet.com with an option to buy a majority interest in the company, has filed a lawsuit against Youbet for proposed changes to voting and term limits for its board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Bill Strauss Elected to Serve on TOC Board
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY