International Racing Group and parent company Youbet.com are facing a Nov. 12 deadline in regards to IRG's license to operate a wagering hub in Oregon, and basically have two avenues to pursue for continued operation there.
To comply with a court order handed down Thursday, Youbet.com will delay its annual shareholders meeting so it can provide information on the ramifications of a majority buyout by Gemstar Inc., parent company of Television Games Network.
TV Games Network, a shareholder in Youbet.com with an option to buy a majority interest in the company, has filed a lawsuit against Youbet for proposed changes to voting and term limits for its board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris