International Racing Group and parent company Youbet.com are facing a Nov. 12 deadline in regards to IRG's license to operate a wagering hub in Oregon, and basically have two avenues to pursue for continued operation there.
To comply with a court order handed down Thursday, Youbet.com will delay its annual shareholders meeting so it can provide information on the ramifications of a majority buyout by Gemstar Inc., parent company of Television Games Network.
TV Games Network, a shareholder in Youbet.com with an option to buy a majority interest in the company, has filed a lawsuit against Youbet for proposed changes to voting and term limits for its board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break