International Racing Group and parent company Youbet.com are facing a Nov. 12 deadline in regards to IRG's license to operate a wagering hub in Oregon, and basically have two avenues to pursue for continued operation there.
To comply with a court order handed down Thursday, Youbet.com will delay its annual shareholders meeting so it can provide information on the ramifications of a majority buyout by Gemstar Inc., parent company of Television Games Network.
TV Games Network, a shareholder in Youbet.com with an option to buy a majority interest in the company, has filed a lawsuit against Youbet for proposed changes to voting and term limits for its board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- As Revenue Drops, NY Casinos Get Extra Hours
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th