International Racing Group and parent company Youbet.com are facing a Nov. 12 deadline in regards to IRG's license to operate a wagering hub in Oregon, and basically have two avenues to pursue for continued operation there.
To comply with a court order handed down Thursday, Youbet.com will delay its annual shareholders meeting so it can provide information on the ramifications of a majority buyout by Gemstar Inc., parent company of Television Games Network.
TV Games Network, a shareholder in Youbet.com with an option to buy a majority interest in the company, has filed a lawsuit against Youbet for proposed changes to voting and term limits for its board of directors.
Most Popular Stories
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Oklahoma-Bred Supplements Up 10% at Remington
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Jockeys to Support Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses