By Victor E. Zast -- The "Mud Bug" -- aka Trackside Chicago, the off-track betting facility owned by Arlington Park -- rekindles youthful days spent at Fort Erie.
This season don't go to Saratoga for the races. Forget about winning a bundle or betting on a longshot. Go there to live your life better. Breathe in the comfort of tradition. See the splendor of summer. Find happiness. And begin to see the world differently.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours