Saying the "timing was right" for the change, he plans to pursue other interests such as teaching and consulting.
Magna Entertainment Corp. executive vice president of racing Scott Borgemenke will no longer serve in that position, the company announced late July 21.
Arlington Park president Roy Arnold announced April 9 that Ken Kiehn has been named as vice president of sales, marketing and guest services for the Illinois track.
Churchill Downs recently promoted two members of its corporate support team to the position of vice president. Ted Gay has been promoted to vice president of business development, while Julie Koenig Loignon has been promoted to vice president of communications.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk