Saying the "timing was right" for the change, he plans to pursue other interests such as teaching and consulting.
Magna Entertainment Corp. executive vice president of racing Scott Borgemenke will no longer serve in that position, the company announced late July 21.
Arlington Park president Roy Arnold announced April 9 that Ken Kiehn has been named as vice president of sales, marketing and guest services for the Illinois track.
Churchill Downs recently promoted two members of its corporate support team to the position of vice president. Ted Gay has been promoted to vice president of business development, while Julie Koenig Loignon has been promoted to vice president of communications.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore