Saying the "timing was right" for the change, he plans to pursue other interests such as teaching and consulting.
Magna Entertainment Corp. executive vice president of racing Scott Borgemenke will no longer serve in that position, the company announced late July 21.
Arlington Park president Roy Arnold announced April 9 that Ken Kiehn has been named as vice president of sales, marketing and guest services for the Illinois track.
Churchill Downs recently promoted two members of its corporate support team to the position of vice president. Ted Gay has been promoted to vice president of business development, while Julie Koenig Loignon has been promoted to vice president of communications.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Taghrooda Flies to King George Triumph
- Keeneland's Historical Racing Plans Delayed
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move