In an effort to encourage transparency in Thoroughbred racing, The Jockey Club has enhanced and automated the system that enables owners or their agents to upload veterinary medical treatment records.
An undisclosed number of deaths attributed to salmonella has forced the New Bolton Center to close to the public.
An Ohio State University study indicates that chronic use of phenylbutazone, or Bute, in horses with joint problems could be causing more problems than it's preventing.
The latest information regarding what has now been named "Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome" (MRLS) occurring in Kentucky's equine population.
When you seek factual information about equine health topics on the Internet, apply detective skills to analyze how a list of results or a page on the web site answers your information needs.
Most Popular Stories
- Gunnevera Draws Outside for Florida Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War