In an effort to encourage transparency in Thoroughbred racing, The Jockey Club has enhanced and automated the system that enables owners or their agents to upload veterinary medical treatment records.
An undisclosed number of deaths attributed to salmonella has forced the New Bolton Center to close to the public.
An Ohio State University study indicates that chronic use of phenylbutazone, or Bute, in horses with joint problems could be causing more problems than it's preventing.
The latest information regarding what has now been named "Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome" (MRLS) occurring in Kentucky's equine population.
When you seek factual information about equine health topics on the Internet, apply detective skills to analyze how a list of results or a page on the web site answers your information needs.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies