Already a three-time stakes winner at Monmouth Park, Pants On Fire will try for a fourth stakes victory in seven career starts at the Oceanport, N.J., track in the $150,000 Philip H. Iselin Stakes (gr. III) Aug. 17.
George and Lori Hall's Vegas No Show will attempt to notch his third straight stakes victory when he faces seven others in the Nov. 2 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Tom and Pete handicap the Jerome Stakes, which includes promising Long River, Vyjack, Vegas No Show and Notacatbutallama. watch video
A trio of juveniles trained by Todd Pletcher and Dover Stakes winner Vegas No Show top the field for the Nov. 24 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct, a 1 1/8-mile, two-turn test that drew 10 entries.
Violence proved profitable in the $200,000 Nashua Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-olds Nov. 4 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Six other promising 2-year-olds will challenge Vegas No Show in the Nashua, including Bourbon Stakes runner-up Really Sharp.
Todd Pletcher will saddle one-third of the starters in this year's $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. II) for 2-year-olds Sept. 3 at Saratoga Race Course, but Kelly Breen has the morning line favorite in Bern Identity.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ol' Fashion Gal Fends Off Late Run in Selene
- Ashleyluvssugar No Fluke in Whittingham
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Solow, Queen's Jewel Win at Longchamp
- Main Sequence to Defend United Nations Title