Already a three-time stakes winner at Monmouth Park, Pants On Fire will try for a fourth stakes victory in seven career starts at the Oceanport, N.J., track in the $150,000 Philip H. Iselin Stakes (gr. III) Aug. 17.
George and Lori Hall's Vegas No Show will attempt to notch his third straight stakes victory when he faces seven others in the Nov. 2 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Tom and Pete handicap the Jerome Stakes, which includes promising Long River, Vyjack, Vegas No Show and Notacatbutallama. watch video
A trio of juveniles trained by Todd Pletcher and Dover Stakes winner Vegas No Show top the field for the Nov. 24 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct, a 1 1/8-mile, two-turn test that drew 10 entries.
Violence proved profitable in the $200,000 Nashua Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-olds Nov. 4 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Six other promising 2-year-olds will challenge Vegas No Show in the Nashua, including Bourbon Stakes runner-up Really Sharp.
Todd Pletcher will saddle one-third of the starters in this year's $300,000 Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. II) for 2-year-olds Sept. 3 at Saratoga Race Course, but Kelly Breen has the morning line favorite in Bern Identity.
Most Popular Stories
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine