Trainer Mike de Kock's Meydan course-record setter Shea Shea aims for the most lucrative win of his career in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored By Emirates NBD (UAE-I) on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) undercard March 30.
Champions Animal Kingdom, Royal Delta, and Trinniberg lead an eight-horse American delegation set to fly to the United Arab Emirates, leaving Florida at approximately 9 p.m. on March 19.
Ben's Cat will be back to defend his crown against nine rivals in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the night of July 28, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
Silverton Hill's homebred Havelock took advantage of blazing opening fractions, coming from off the pace to tally his third stakes win of the season in the $150,000 Woodford (gr. IIIT) Oct. 8 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale