Trainer Aidan O'Brien will send out four of the 10 runners in the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 as he bids for a ninth win in the classic at the Curragh, including early favorite Magician.
Godolphin's Dawn Approach remained undefeated and provided morale support to the Maktoum family's racing operation with a brilliant win in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), the first jewel of England's Triple Crown.
Godolphin's undefeated European champion Dawn Approach will make his highly anticipated 2013 debut in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), the first classic of the European season May 4 at Newmarket.
Kingsbarns went from debut maiden winner to early favorite for next year's Epsom Derby (Eng-I) with a victory over Van Der Neer in the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), Great Britain's final group of the year at Doncaster.
Aidan O'Brien has the favorite for the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) in the visually impressive debut winner Kingsbarns, who takes a huge step up in class in Great Britain's final group I race for the year Oct. 27 at Doncaster.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong