Trainer Aidan O'Brien will send out four of the 10 runners in the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 as he bids for a ninth win in the classic at the Curragh, including early favorite Magician.
Godolphin's Dawn Approach remained undefeated and provided morale support to the Maktoum family's racing operation with a brilliant win in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), the first jewel of England's Triple Crown.
Godolphin's undefeated European champion Dawn Approach will make his highly anticipated 2013 debut in the QIPCO Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), the first classic of the European season May 4 at Newmarket.
Kingsbarns went from debut maiden winner to early favorite for next year's Epsom Derby (Eng-I) with a victory over Van Der Neer in the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), Great Britain's final group of the year at Doncaster.
Aidan O'Brien has the favorite for the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) in the visually impressive debut winner Kingsbarns, who takes a huge step up in class in Great Britain's final group I race for the year Oct. 27 at Doncaster.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing