Luscious Lonna, claimed for $6,250 in 2011, posted a gate-to-wire upset victory in the $61,350 Golden Poppy Stakes at Golden Gate Fields April 7.
Dayatthespa, who has won five in a row at three different tracks, will try to keep her streak alive in the $250,000 Matriarch Stakes (gr. IT) Nov. 25 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Siyouma, a group I winner at Newmarket last month, is the 3-1 morning line favorite for the $1 million E. P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Capital Plan, with a perfect trip under Brice Blanc, registered a 1 1/2-length victory while making her stakes debut in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) on the turf April 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Neil Drysdale looks to get the final weekend of the Santa Anita season off to a strong start when he saddles Santa Ana Stakes winner Vamo a Galupiar in the Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) April 21.
Vamo a Galupiar gave trainer Neil Drysdale his second grade II turf win of the day when she rallied at the middle of the course to win the $150,000 Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT) by a half-length at Santa Anita March 25.
A little extra distance could be just what grade I winner Cambina needs when she takes on a well-matched field of older fillies and mares in the $150,000 Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf March 25.
American Oaks (gr. IT) winner Cambina gets her 2012 campaign underway in the Buena Vista Handicap (gr. IT) on the Santa Anita grass course Feb. 20.
Grade II winner Well Monied will make her first start in 11 months in the $100,000 Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT) April 30 over the turf at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- BC 2014: Alan Sherman: California Chrome Work
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- Rich Tapestry, Big Macher in Sprint Works
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Fed Biz in Quick Work for BC Dirt Mile
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- BC 2014: Dale Romans Oct 25 Works
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired