Augustin Stable's homebred Fugitive Angel rallied from near the back and overtook pacesetting longshot Ice Mist in deep stretch to win the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) by 3 3/4 lengths Oct. 22 at Keeneland.
California invader Super Freaky carries a high weight of 123 pounds for the Oct. 19 $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT), and she'll have to turn back several talented 3-year-old fillies to win the 1 1/16-mile event over the turf at Keeneland.
Favored Meribel circled the field 10 wide leaving the final turn and rallied to avenge an earlier loss to Precious Kitten and win the $125,000 Valley View (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Keeneland Friday.
Arthur B. Hancock III and Catesby W. Clay's Meribel, a winner of three races in eight starts this year, could go favored in a deep field of 12 entered for the $125,000 Valley View (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies at Keeneland Friday.
Heavily favored Asi Siempre rallied from far back Friday at Keeneland to win the $125,000 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies by a nose.
The $100,000-added Valley View (gr. IIIT) has attracted 11 well-matched fillies set to contest the 1 1/16 mile on the Keeneland turf course, led by Waterville Lake Stable's Derrianne.
Keeneland's feature race Saturday, the $100,000-added Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) has drawn a top-class field of 12 3-year-old fillies, set to run 1 1/16 miles over the turf course.
Good Game rated just off the pace set alternately by Nanie's Dinner and Trip before edging clear in the stretch to win the $114,800 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud