Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, arrived Oct. 6 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., where he will enter stud in 2009 for a fee of $6,500.
Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, will enter stud at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Roddy J. Valente's Coyote Lakes ran past Top Official in deep stretch to win the 1 5/8-mile Gallant Fox Handicap (gr. III) for the second time in 2001. The 7-year-old Society Max gelding previously won the race on New Year's Day 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- Leishmaniasis: No Longer Just a Foreign Animal Disease
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Downey Appointed to Judicial Position in KY
- Xpressbet to Sponsor HOF Jockey Challenge
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient