Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, arrived Oct. 6 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., where he will enter stud in 2009 for a fee of $6,500.
Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, will enter stud at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Roddy J. Valente's Coyote Lakes ran past Top Official in deep stretch to win the 1 5/8-mile Gallant Fox Handicap (gr. III) for the second time in 2001. The 7-year-old Society Max gelding previously won the race on New Year's Day 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset