Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, arrived Oct. 6 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., where he will enter stud in 2009 for a fee of $6,500.
Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, will enter stud at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Roddy J. Valente's Coyote Lakes ran past Top Official in deep stretch to win the 1 5/8-mile Gallant Fox Handicap (gr. III) for the second time in 2001. The 7-year-old Society Max gelding previously won the race on New Year's Day 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance