Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, arrived Oct. 6 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., where he will enter stud in 2009 for a fee of $6,500.
Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, will enter stud at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Roddy J. Valente's Coyote Lakes ran past Top Official in deep stretch to win the 1 5/8-mile Gallant Fox Handicap (gr. III) for the second time in 2001. The 7-year-old Society Max gelding previously won the race on New Year's Day 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch