Unbeaten Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, arrived Oct. 6 at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y., where he will enter stud in 2009 for a fee of $6,500.
Bustin Stones, one of the year's leading sprinters, will enter stud at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
Roddy J. Valente's Coyote Lakes ran past Top Official in deep stretch to win the 1 5/8-mile Gallant Fox Handicap (gr. III) for the second time in 2001. The 7-year-old Society Max gelding previously won the race on New Year's Day 2001.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Munirah Arrives Late for Boiling Springs Win