Prestonwood Farm's Irish-bred Bayamo, whose 2003 campaign was cut short by an ankle chip, continued his impressive comeback Sunday with a facile victory in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. II) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Voix de Nord came back from an injury that caused trainer David Smaga serious worry to win a thrilling Prix Lupin (Fr-I) by a nose over Millemix at Longchamp Sunday.
Voix Du Nord gave trainer David Smaga his first group I victory since 1994 with a convincing triumph in Saturday's Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds at 1 1/4 mile.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31