Prestonwood Farm's Irish-bred Bayamo, whose 2003 campaign was cut short by an ankle chip, continued his impressive comeback Sunday with a facile victory in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. II) on the Hollywood Park turf.
Voix de Nord came back from an injury that caused trainer David Smaga serious worry to win a thrilling Prix Lupin (Fr-I) by a nose over Millemix at Longchamp Sunday.
Voix Du Nord gave trainer David Smaga his first group I victory since 1994 with a convincing triumph in Saturday's Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds at 1 1/4 mile.
Most Popular Stories
- Chuck Borell Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Zenyatta Bottle to Benefit Old Friends
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule