The Gold Cup (Eng-I) is Ascot's oldest surviving race and attracted 18 entrants for this year's renewal June 20 at the Royal meeting, including previous winners Colour Vision and Rite of Passage.
Earl of Tinsdal took the lead at the start and never relinquished it, drawing off for a 3 1/2-length victory in the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro June 10.
Simon Burgess talks with trainer Alain de Royer-Dupre who has Vadamar in the Hong Kong Vase. Sponsored by AmWest Watch Video
The Dec. 11 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Races have enough subplots to keep any racing fan guessing.
Carlton House, owned by Queen Elizabeth II, is one of 13 declared runners for the $2 million Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I), which takes place June 4 at Epsom Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past