The Gold Cup (Eng-I) is Ascot's oldest surviving race and attracted 18 entrants for this year's renewal June 20 at the Royal meeting, including previous winners Colour Vision and Rite of Passage.
Earl of Tinsdal took the lead at the start and never relinquished it, drawing off for a 3 1/2-length victory in the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro June 10.
Simon Burgess talks with trainer Alain de Royer-Dupre who has Vadamar in the Hong Kong Vase. Sponsored by AmWest Watch Video
The Dec. 11 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Races have enough subplots to keep any racing fan guessing.
Carlton House, owned by Queen Elizabeth II, is one of 13 declared runners for the $2 million Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I), which takes place June 4 at Epsom Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Distance, Takes KY Oaks
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Rocket Heat Fires to Turf Sprint Victory
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Catch a Glimpse Carries on to Edgewood Score
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Majestic Harbor Springs Alysheba Upset
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside