Many Marion County, Fla., horse farm owners took the advice of their veterinarians seriously and vaccinated their horses against the vector-borne West Nile virus last autumn. It has resulted in a decrease in the number of cases in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- ARCI Announces Poll Results on Medication
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.